This ginger baked pears recipe is an easy, hands-off dessert that's naturally Paleo, gluten-free, and AIP-compliant.
QUICK, But Elegant Dessert
Today I am sharing a quick yet elegant dessert idea.
These Ginger Baked Pears are great for those that don't like anything too sweet and for those of you who don't want to make anything too involved.
Yet it looks, tastes, and smells tantalizing. I like this one for those holiday parties/get-togethers that might not necessarily be the main event.
Like a Christmas Eve dinner, New Year's Day dinner, or if you are hosting family and friends over for several days and want something easy.
Perfect dessert to bring to parties
Because this one is also naturally gluten-free and Paleo it is perfect for serving or bringing to event where you are going to be mingling with people on a standard, non-Paleo diet.
It's not one of those “weird” Paleo things (as what some non-Paleo folks might think about our baked goods), it's just a pear with some yummy toppings on it.
More recipes you might like:
Tigernut Butter Stuffed Dates (Paleo, AIP)
Ginger Baked Pears Recipe (Paleo, AIP)Print
This quick but elegant dessert recipe is perfect for the holidays or any special occasion. It is Paleo, AIP, gluten-free, and vegetarian, but great for anyone.
- 2 Pears, sliced in half and the seeds removed
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Butter, Ghee or Coconut Oil, melted (use Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil for AIP)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pears on the baking sheet with the cut sides up. Brush the tops with the melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then drizzle the honey and sprinkle the spices over each pear. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let the pears cool slightly before serving.
Make Paleo easier, faster, less expensive, and way more fun with all the resources in my Freebie Library! Click on the picture to find out how to access it.
Get MORE inspo!
Want inspiration for using the Paleo & AIP diets to find relief from your autoimmune disease (and making it all easier) delivered directly to your email inbox?