These AIP Pancakes made with cassava flour are a delicious and luxurious addition to your morning. When you're looking for that special weekend breakfast treat, these whip up quickly and easily!
When I did the Autoimmune Paleo Protocol (AIP diet) the first time in 2014 I don't think there WERE such things as AIP pancakes. At least that I was aware of.
It was kind of the dark ages back then.
Now though, AIP pancakes are a lot more common. And they're made from all kinds of stuff – coconut flour, tigernut flour, bananas, plantains, you name it.
It's a fun time to be eating AIP as a result!
MY AIP PANCAKE RECIPE
I figured I'd throw my AIP Cassava Flour Pancakes recipe into the ring as well since it's been a breakfast treat for me this round of AIP. They're fluffy (as fluffy as egg-free pancakes can be) and light and make me oh so happy 🙂Print
These fluffy and light AIP Pancakes made with cassava flour are a delicious and luxurious addition to your morning. When you're looking for that special weekend breakfast treat, these whip up quickly and easily!
- 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 tbs Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 tbs Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1+ 1/8 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Banana, mashed (about 1 small)
- 1.5 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbs Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp alcohol-free Vanilla Extract
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Heat a skillet on medium heat.
3. Spoon a large spoonful (approx 2-3 tbs) of batter into the pan and with your spoon, flatten and shape into a pancake shape. It should be about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
4. Cook for 3 minutes and then flip and cook for 3 minutes more.
Keywords: AIP, Autoimmune Paleo, Cassava Flour, Egg-free
MORE POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Make Paleo easier, faster, less expensive, and way more fun with all the resources in my Freebie Library! Click on the picture to find out how to access it.