These AIP Pancakes made with cassava flour are a delicious and luxurious addition to your morning. When you're looking for that special weekend AIP breakfast treat, these whip up quickly and easily!
When I did the Autoimmune Paleo Protocol (AIP diet) the first time in 2014 I don't think there WERE such things as AIP pancakes. At least that I was aware of.
It was kind of the dark ages back then.
Now though, AIP pancakes are a lot more common. And they're made from all kinds of stuff – coconut flour, tigernut flour, bananas, plantains, you name it.
It's a fun time to be eating AIP as a result!
MY AIP PANCAKE RECIPE
I figured I'd throw my AIP Cassava Flour Pancakes recipe into the ring as well since it's been an AIP breakfast treat for me this round. They're as fluffy as egg-free, cassava flour-based pancakes can be and make me oh so happy 🙂Print
These AIP Pancakes made with cassava flour are a delicious and luxurious addition to your morning. When you're looking for that special weekend AIP breakfast treat, these pancakes whip up quickly and easily!
- 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 tbs Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 tbs Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1+ 1/8 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Banana, mashed (about 1 small)
- 1.5 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbs Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp alcohol-free Vanilla Extract
1. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Heat a skillet on medium heat.
3. Spoon a large spoonful (approx 2-3 tbs) of batter into the pan and with your spoon, flatten and shape into a pancake shape. It should be about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
4. Cook for 3 minutes and then flip and cook for 3 minutes more.
Keywords: AIP, Autoimmune Paleo, Cassava Flour, Egg-free
MORE POSTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Make Paleo easier, faster, less expensive, and way more fun with all the resources in my Freebie Library! Click on the picture to find out how to access it.
Get MORE inspo!
Sign up for my newsletter to get blog updates, info on using diet and lifestyle for autoimmune disease relief, recipes, inspiration, tips and so much more!