Tigernut Butter Stuffed Dates (AIP, Paleo)
Servings: 6 Dates (2-3 per person)
These dates are stuffed with a creamy, warmly-spiced tigernut butter and topped with just a hint of sea salt. Perfection! Whether you want these as a AIP or Paleo dessert - or an appetizer, you won't be disappointed. Nut-free
- 6 dried Dates
- 1 to 2 tbsp Tigernut Butter (see this 30-second tigernut butter recipe)
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- pinch Cinnamon
- pinch Vanilla Powder (optional)
- Carob Powder for dusting (optional)
- Large Flake Sea Salt (optional)
Split the dates open and remove the pits. Mix together the tigernut butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup in a small bowl. Scoop a small amount of the tigernut butter into each date. Sprinkle carob powder and a dash of sea salt on top if desired. Serve.
Leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram and tag me @thrivingonpaleo !