Paleo Mufuletta Chicken
Easy to whip up weeknight dinner recipe? Check. Mouthwatering layers of flavor due to olives, peppers, salami, and pickled veggies? Check. Compliant with Whole30 or just plain Paleo, Primal, or Gluten-free diets? Check.
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Green Olives
- 1/4 cup Black Olives
- 1/2 cup Pickled Vegetables cauliflower, peppers, etc, often canned as “Giardiniera”
- 1 tbs Banana Peppers
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/8 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/8 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil melted
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 2 oz Sliced Salami
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. In a food processor, mix all of the ingredients except the chicken, salt, pepper, and salami until everything is finely chopped.
2. Generously season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish.
3. Top each piece of chicken with several slices of salami and then a large scoop of olive salad.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
*Make sure if you're doing Whole30 that the salami doesn't have any added sugars!
Leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram and tag me @thrivingonpaleo !