Health Coaching For Those With Autoimmune Disease
(or Those That Just Want To Feel Better)
Have you been:
- diagnosed with an autoimmune disease or suspect you have one, but no one is really giving you answers?
- to multiple doctors who don't really know what to do with you?
- called a hypochondriac or told all the symptoms you have are in your head?
- given medication that doesn't fully stop all your symptoms?
- experiencing side effects from the medications that are WORSE than the original symptoms that you were experiencing?
- made aware that once you get ONE autoimmune disease you're much more susceptible to getting others?
- thinking that maybe, just maybe there has to be a better, more effective way to stop your symptoms?
Or Maybe You:
- Haven't been feeling great for a while and are ready to start feeling fantastic again
- want to lose a few pounds or get rid of that unsightly bloating
- have heard about using a diet to feel better but are overwhelmed with all the options and how to start
- have tried using diet before but without support and accountability, you failed
- want someone who will be there for you every step of the way, will help you develop a custom plan tailored to your own needs and situation, and will be your own personal cheerleader – not letting you fail on your way to health and wellness
I'm a Certified Primal Health Coach and Certified AIP Coach (Autoimmune Paleo Protocol), so I'm quite familiar with the science behind why the Paleo, Primal, Whole30, and AIP diets work.
I'm also a case study! I've used all of these diets (and more) to put my own two autoimmune diseases – Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and Celiac Disease – into remission and get rid of all of my symptoms.
Why do you need a health coach?
According to The American Society of Training and Development (ASTD), you've a 65% of completing a goal if you commit to someone. And if you have a specific accountability appointment with a person you’ve committed, you will increase your chance of success by up to 95%. (source: Medium.com)
I've gone through countless hours of study about how the human body works, how autoimmune disease specifically affects it, what causes it to continue to make you miserable, and how to make you feel better. I can also guide you through what lab tests to request from your doctor or what questions to ask.
I don't view you as a client – to me you're a friend. And friends don't let friends eat bad tasting food (if you don't know how to cook I'll teach you!). I'll also be a supportive ear for you to vent your frustrations, ask questions, or celebrate your wins.
See the packages I offer:
Book a free 15-minute session: