Learn how to make sweet potato noodles – an amazing substitute for pasta which is made from a healthy, nutritious vegetable. These are Paleo, Whole30, and AIP-compliant.
- Sweet Potatoes (or zucchini, summer squash, white potatoes, etc)
- Cooking fat of choice (coconut oil, lard, tallow, olive oil, etc)
- Peel the potato.
- Cut the ends off of the potato.
- Place the potato securely into the spiralizer. Turn the handle, applying pressure towards the blade. You may want to cut the noodles after spiralizing as they can get to be really long.
- Melt your choice of cooking fat in a large pan.
- Place the noodles in the pan and cook on medium heat, tossing occasionally until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
Keywords: veggie noodles, oven, stovetop, pasta swap, Paleo, Whole30, Autoimmune Paleo, AIP