An easy and quick side dish that is not only healthy but actually tastes great too! Paleo, gluten-free, Whole30, and can easily be made Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) too
- 1.5 lb Broccoli, chopped into florets and stalks removed
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted (or Avocado Oil)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (omit for AIP)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste (omit for AIP)
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the edges of the broccoli turn brown.