A tasty and easy one-pan dinner that can even be prepped and frozen ahead of time. AIP, Paleo and Whole30 compliant!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 lb Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 Carrots, diced
- 1 medium Zucchini, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata or Green Olives (no pimentos! if on AIP)
- 1 tbsp Rosemary (fresh or dried, chopped)
- 1 Lemon, quartered (peel still on)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
Also Needed Day of Serving (don’t freeze):
- 4 cups Arugula (optional)
- Balsamic Vinegar for drizzling Olive Oil for drizzling
- Sea Salt to Taste
IF FREEZING FOR LATER:
Put all of the ingredients (except for day of serving ingredients) into a gallon-sized freezer bag and massage a bit to mix.
Label the bag and lay flat to freeze. Freeze up to 3 months.
IF NOT FREEZING
Mix the ingredients (except for day of serving ingredients) in a large bowl.
(If frozen) Thaw the ingredients overnight in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 425 F. Pour the ingredients onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through (an instant-read thermometer inserted in the middle of the chicken will say 165 F).
Serve a huge scoop of the cooked chicken and veggies over a bed of arugula (if using) and drizzle with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sea salt to taste.
Keywords: chicken, sheet pan supper, one-pan meal, paleo, aip, whole30, sheet pan, easy, freezer meal, dump freezer