5-Day AIP Meal Plan (Autoimmune Paleo Protocol)
Wrapping your head around what to eat during the Autoimmune Paleo Protocol (AIP Diet) can be really difficult. No doubt about it, this is a restrictive diet and with it comes overwhelm about what meals should look like. Add to that your normally busy life and the pain and exhaustion you feel from your autoimmune disease(s) and it's a recipe for disaster.
Take the thinking out and use this 5-day AIP Meal Plan to create 5 days worth of nutrient-dense, healing breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with as little thinking as possible.
The plan gives you a shopping list, then leads you through one 1.5-2 hour batch session to prep for the week, and then gives you step-by-step instructions for prepping each meal throughout the week. It also provides all of the recipes in case you want to make them later or just follow this plan on-demand.
Some of the meals included:
• Carrot Ginger Soup and Maple Blueberry Pork Sausage (breakfast)
• Harvest Chicken Salad over Mixed Greens (lunch)
• Pulled Pork and Pineapple Salsa with Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes (dinner)
• BBQ Pork Bowl with Cabbage Slaw and Pineapple (dinner and lunch)
• Steak Bowl with Roasted Sweet Potato, Cauliflower Rice, and Veggies (lunch)
• Baked Cod with Pineapple Salsa, Kale Salad, and Baked Plantains (or diced roasted butternut squash) (dinner)
*This is a PDF file download that will be emailed to you immediately upon payment.
NOTE: This plan is included in The Autoimmune Collective membership site. If you think you'll want more of these sorts of thing it might be worth the few extra dollars to join that instead.