Get dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes with this recipe for Whole30, gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo broiled Parsley Almond Pesto Cod
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1.5 lbs cod (fresh or thawed, if using frozen fish)
- Preheat the broiler (on high if you have a multi-temp broiler). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cod on it.
- Put the parsley, garlic, almonds, lemon juice and zest, paprika, and sea salt in a food processor. Process until everything is approximately the same size.
- With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil and keep going until the pesto is just slightly chunky.
- Using a spatula or your hands, apply the pesto to both sides of the fish and place back on baking sheet.
- Broil the fish for 5-10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fish) or until opaque and the fish flakes when cut with fork. Enjoy!