These Paleo egg muffins have the flavors of yummy pizza yet are dairy-free and gluten-free! Make these ahead of time for a quick breakfast on the go. (Also Keto and nut-free)
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Tomatoes, diced (about 1 large or 2 small)
- 4 oz Pepperoni (Applegate makes a good one), chopped
- 1/4 cup Black Olives, pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F. If using a standard muffin tin, line the tin with paper liners. I recommend using a silicone muffin tin for egg muffins though since they just slide right out and cleanup is minimal.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, salt, oregano, and pepper. Add in the tomatoes, pepperoni, and olives and mix. Pour the mixture into the muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the muffins are set.
These are best made in a silicone muffin tray – makes for super easy removal of the muffins and cleanup.
- Serving Size: 2-3 muffins