These Paleo Carrot Cake Pancakes are a cakey, delicious addition to your morning. Whether it’s for a leisurely weekend brunch or a crazy busy weekday morning, you’ll love this gluten-free and dairy-free breakfast recipe!
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- 2 tbs Coconut Oil, melted (plus more for pan)
- 4 Eggs
- 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (this is the corn-free brand I use)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1.5 cup Almond Milk (more if needed to get the right consistency)
- 1.5 cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Chopped Dried Pineapple (optional)
- Combine and blend everything except the carrots, raisins, and pineapple.
- Fold in carrots, raisins, and pineapple.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium-low heat and melt a few teaspoons of coconut oil to coat.
- Place dollops of batter in the pan and cook for approximately 5 min per side. They take longer than normal pancakes, as they are more cakey.
Keywords: breakfast, Paleo, gluten free, dairy free, pancakes, freezer