This AIP breakfast recipe is also Paleo & Whole30 compliant and a great alternative to eggs in the morning. Full of nourishing fats, protein, and veggies – it will keep you full until lunch!
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil or other fat
- 8 oz pre-sliced Baby Bella or Crimini Mushrooms
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme (or 1/4 dried)
- 1 lb ground Chicken or Pork
- 1 tsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend OR (a pinch each of: Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, dried Oregano, Cinnamon, Turmeric, and Sage)
- 1/2 bunch Kale, diced
- 4 Radishes, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
MEAL PREP: You can make the sausage and slice the veggies during a meal prep session, but I’d cook the mushrooms and kale to order.
Keywords: autoimmune paleo, aip, paleo, whole30, egg-free, quick, healthy