A 10-minute kale salad that can be made when you are super busy. Paleo, Whole30, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan. This side dish recipe goes with everything!
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries (use fruit-juice sweetened for Whole30)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 tbs Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Macadamia Nut or Avocado Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime (about 1 tbs)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cut the kale into small pieces, removing the particularly thick
stems. Massage the kale for several minutes (this helps soften the
kale and makes it easier to eat).
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss.
This salad is one of those that you can completely make ahead of time and it doesn’t seem to get all soggy. By nature, it is already sort of a soggy salad, but the kale holds up and doesn’t disinegrate.
Keywords: Paleo, Whole30, salad, side