- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- a few sprigs Parsley
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Pear
- 2 mini-chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- 1 Raisin
- Cut the bell peppers in half. Cut the pumpkin shapes in the orange bell pepper by placing the pepper skin side down and cutting circles with a small circle cookie cutter. Do the same with the yellow bell pepper and a slightly larger circle cookie cutter.
- Cut the cucumber into slices and then each slice into half-moon shapes.
- Cut the pear about a 1/4 inch from the center and then again at the center, making a 1/4 inch thick slice. Remove the seeds.
- To arrange it all, lay down the cucumbers as the ground. Then add the “pumpkins”. Break off small pieces of parsley for the pumpkin leaves and then a small piece of parsley stalk for the pumpkin stalks. Place the moon at the top. For the ghost, place the pear slice on the plate and then the chocolate chips for eyes and the raisin mouth.