This quick but elegant dessert recipe is perfect for the holidays or any special occasion. It is Paleo, AIP, gluten-free, and vegetarian, but great for anyone.
- 2 Pears, sliced in half and the seeds removed
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Butter, Ghee or Coconut Oil, melted (use Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil for AIP)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pears on the baking sheet with the cut sides up. Brush the tops with the melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then drizzle the honey and sprinkle the spices over each pear. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let the pears cool slightly before serving.