If you love the popular snack, ants on a log, you’ll love this fun and elegant twist. It’s Paleo, gluten-free, Whole30, and can be made AIP as well.
- 4 stalks Celery
- 8 tbs Nut or Seed Butter (*use tigernut butter for AIP)
- handful Dried Cranberries (*sweetened with fruit juice for Whole30 and AIP)
- handful Sunflower Seeds (Omit for AIP)
- handful Unsweetened, Shredded Coconut
- Cut the ends off of the celery and then cut the stalks into 3-4 inch sections.
- Add your nut, seed, or tigernut butter of choice.
- Add your preferred toppings and enjoy!
Other ideas for toppings:
- handful mini Chocolate Chips (optional, I like Enjoy Life dairy- and soy- free) (Paleo)
- Diced Dried Apricots (Paleo, Whole30, AIP)
- Chopped Nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts, or macadamia nuts would work really well) (Paleo, Whole30)
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Paleo, Whole30)
- Pomegranate Seeds (Paleo, Whole30, AIP)
- Dried Blueberries or Cherries (Paleo, Whole30, AIP – but look out for sunflower oil if AIP)
- Shredded Apples (fresh) or diced (can also do dried) (Paleo, Whole30, AIP)
- sliced tigernuts (Paleo, Whole30, AIP)
- crumbled dried banana chips (Paleo, Whole30, AIP)