Not your boring old salt roasted pumpkin seeds. These are super flavorful and have many health-boosting properties from the turmeric in the curry powder! Paleo, gluten-free, and Whole30.
- 1 cup Fresh Pumpkin Seeds (seeds from a small-medium pumpkin)
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tbs Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Soak the pumpkin seeds in water to help remove the pumpkin goop and then strain through a colander.
- Rinse and dry the seeds as best you can (I typically like to let them sit on a a baking sheet for 15 min or so to air dry).
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until the seeds are thoroughly coated.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet covered in parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Watch at the very end to make sure the seeds don’t get burnt.