A Paleo biscotti recipe that is perfect for the holidays or for a coffee break with friends. A vibrant gingerbread flavor will be sure to have you coming back for this crispy cookie snack!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Add the almond flour, arrowroot powder, ginger, cinnamon, sea salt, and baking soda to the bowl of a food processor with the s-blade. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whir to combine until it comes into a ball.
- Scrape the batter out onto the prepared baking sheet. It will be sticky, so wet your hands slightly and form into a flat oval shape, about 1/2 inch thick. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 min, preferably 1 hr. Slice the oval into approximately inch-wide strips. then put back in the oven at 300 F for 15 more minutes (this is the key to getting it crispy).
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 Biscotti