You wanna know a pet peeve of mine?
It's having to go through several different articles in a Google search to get the information I want. I know it's part of life these days – and I should be thankful that I even have Google and answers at my fingertips- but when I want to know an answer to something, I just WANT it. I don't want to have to dig for it.
I remember feeling this way often when I was first on the Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) diet. “So wait – what can't I eat? And why does this recipe seem to have an ingredient on the ‘no' list?” “Is it ok to reintroduce this now?” “What the heck do I eat when I go on my vacation next week?”
So many questions, yet seemingly hard to find answers sometimes.
When I did the AIP diet again this past summer it didn't seem that much better. Sure, there are a LOT more recipes out there (yay!) but yet the answers to how to actually implement the diet in a way that doesn't add a ton of stress, time, and expense to your life don't seem that easy to find.
I knew there had to be a better way, so I decided to MAKE that way.
The Autoimmune Collective
In January 2019 I'll be launching my new membership site, the Autoimmune Collective, which will have everything you'll need to know to successfully use the AIP Diet without sacrificing time, money, or taste. (Be sure to continue below to see how to get early access and special early bird pricing!)
Watch the video below to learn more, or read below:
I know the AIP Diet can be overwhelming and intimidating, so I'm seeking to make that a thing of the past and help you to understand what you need to know to be successful.
What Membership Includes
Some things that you'll get with membership:
- Understand the basics with access to videos and handouts – learn what the AIP diet is, what to avoid and include, how to transition onto the diet, what you need to know before you start, pantry guides, and more
- Learn how to confidently eat out in restaurants, travel, and eat over friend's and family's houses
- Have no issues with reintroductions via the step-by-step guidance I'll give you
- Never be at a loss for what to eat again with lots of mix-and-match breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas
- save tons of time with family-friendly freezer cooking plans, where you just put a bunch of ingredients in a bag, freeze until needed, thaw, and dump into a slow cooker, Instant Pot, or cook on the stove
- get cooking classes as well! (Don't be embarrassed if you aren't sure how to cook, this is actually QUITE common and this way you'll be able to learn in the privacy of your own home)
- plus so much more….
How to Get on the Waitlist
I mentioned above that this site will be launched for the general public in January, but if you want to get early access AND special early bird pricing, sign up to be on the waitlist here. I'll be releasing the site in mid-December for anyone on the waitlist!
If you've wanted to find relief from your autoimmune disease symptoms, why not use this as your opportunity to do so? Just a few months can make SUCH a difference in the quality of your life – imagine being able to live like normal again! Get through the holidays and then start to feel so much better!
Get MORE inspo!
Sign up for my newsletter to get blog updates AND access to my Paleo & AIP Freebie Library! (Info on using diet and lifestyle for autoimmune disease relief, recipes, inspiration, tips and so much more!)