Make these super quick Paleo and Whole30 egg muffins ahead of time and have an easy breakfast option.
- 1 tbs Cooking Oil (Avocado, Coconut, Olive, etc)
- 1 lb Asparagus, trimmed and cut into small pieces
- 3 oz Pancetta, diced (use sugar-free for Whole30 – can substitute with bacon too)
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. If using a standard muffin tin, line the tin with paper liners. I find it best to use a silicone muffin tray, like this one, because it makes cleanup SOOO much easier than using a metal or stoneware one.
- In a large pan, heat the cooking oil and then add the asparagus and pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, salt, and pepper.
- Once the asparagus mixture is done, add to the egg mixture and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the muffin cups evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until the muffins are set.
- Serving Size: 2-3 muffins