These fun mocktails for summer are the perfect solution if you want to enjoy a party without the alcohol. These non-alcoholic drinks are Paleo and AIP-compliant and 3 of them are Whole30-compliant as well.
Hibiscus Honey (Paleo & AIP):
- 1 cup Hibiscus Tea (I like Pique tea crystals Hibiscus Mint)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Water or plain Kombucha
Coconut Lime Fizz (Paleo, Whole30, AIP):
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Water
- optional: 1 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup (taste without first, sometimes coconut milk is pretty sweet on its own)
Pineapple Strawberry (Paleo, Whole30, AIP):
- 1 x 13.5 oz can Pineapple Chunks (or 1.5 cups Pineapple with 1/2 cup Water)
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Sparkling Water or plain Kombucha
- 1/4 cup fresh Mint
Watermelon Cooler (Paleo, Whole30, AIP):
- 2 cups Watermelon, cubed, seeds removed
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp fresh Lime Juice
Cucumber Mojito (Paleo and AIP):
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar (or Honey)
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Sparkling Water
- 10 fresh Mint Leaves
For the Hibiscus Honey:
- Brew the hibiscus tea and then mix the ingredients together into a cup and serve with some ice.
For the Coconut Lime Fizz:
- Mix the ingredients together in a glass and serve over ice. Taste and add sweetener if desired.
For the Pineapple Strawberry:
- Blend the pineapple chunks, pineapple juice from the can (or water), strawberries, and mint until smooth. Add the sparkling water and blend for a few seconds more or stir to incorporate. Serve in a glass with the mint leaves.
For the Watermelon Cooler:
- Blend everything in a blender until smooth. Serve over ice.
- Put the cucumber chunks into a blender. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice of 1 half into the blender. Add the coconut sugar (or honey) and sparkling water. Blend until smooth. Slice the remaining half of a lime into slices and add to the glass with the mint leaves and then muddle them gently with a muddler or spoon. Add some ice and then the cucumber mixture to the glass.