A cool treat for both kids and adults – that’s SO much healthier than a PSL 🙂
- 1 13.5 oz can of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Nutmeg (use Mace for Autoimmune Paleo)
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1 tbs Maple Syrup
- optional: 1 13.5 oz can of Coconut Milk for whipped topping
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender. If you have an ice cream maker, freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions for about 60% of the time. Take out when still goopy but frozen.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, place in a shallow dish in the freezer and stir every so often until it is at the right consistency.
- If you’d like a whipped topping, take the solid cream off the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk, whip it by hand or mixer and mix in a smidge of sweetener like maple syrup. Top milkshake off with the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2 adults or 4 kids